The Legacy Wealth Initiative is a 9-month program to a better relationship with money so you can define and build wealth for yourself.
Each quarter cohort members explore the elements of wealth to design a legacy wealth blueprint all their own. The Omaha Legacy Wealth Initiative includes quarterly intensives, online programming, and exclusive events all tailored to elevating the standard of your personal business to wealth your way. There will be five full-day sessions on Saturday’s, plus other unique interactive experiences.
The Omaha Legacy Wealth Initiative is presented by Dr. Pamela Jolly, CEO of Torch Enterprises, Inc., in partnership with the Empowerment Network. The nine-month program guides you to create, build and begin the implementation of a personal and professional legacy wealth blueprint and plan.
Dr. Jolly has developed a curriculum utilizing her patented approach presented in her book, “The NarrowRoad.” Dr. Jolly will take participants on a wealth journey which will allow each person to develop a plan for the “business of you” and the “business of us.” You will define wealth in your way and develop a plan to impact generations to come.The next cohort is scheduled to start in the summer of 2020.
Program Benefits for Participants:
- Understand Your NarrowRoad Identity
- Develop a Personal Understanding of Wealth
- Define Wealth “Your Way”
- Create an Individual Legacy Wealth Plan
- Contribute to a Collective Community Legacy Wealth Plan
- Gain tools to help you navigate your lifestyle and relationship with money to connect with purpose and maximize your financial future
- Identify specific opportunities/projects for a Collective Wealth Investment
- Receive coaching from national and local experts in the field of financial literacy, economic empowerment, and wealth-building
- Form a network of like-minded individuals from your community for encouragement and accountability
- Look further down the road and discover ways to prepare future next generations to maintain legacy wealth