• The tuition for non-profit candidates is $995.
• The tuition for corporate candidates is $1,495.
• The full tuition amount is due by March 19, 2019.
Each participant is fully responsible for the final payment.
• Corporate group rates and sponsorships will be invoiced
through The Empowerment Network. Please contact Damita Byrd
at email@example.com or (402) 502-5153.
• Real business case challenges
• Black Faces in White Places book
• Access to Redefine the Game resource website
• Access to Group Cohort communication tools
Any withdrawal from the program after the participant is accepted will result in forfeiture of tuition.
The beginning session will start on March 28, 2019. Most program sessions will be held on the third Thursday of each month between 1 pm and 5 pm. The sessions will conclude with a graduation celebration in February 2020. The program will include a short break in July.
Full participation from each student is required. If you are unable to make the commitment, we recommend that you consider applying at a time that would best support your complete participation in the program.
The following will result in termination from the program with no tuition refund:
» Participation is mandatory for the kickoff ceremony of the program
» No more than three (3) absences during the 12-month program