- A Thank You Note to North Omaha from the Producers of "The Lessons of Hayti"
- HEADSHOTS & HANDSHAKES: A NETWORKING OPPORTUNITY
- Make Our Voices Heard! United Way Phase II Community Assessment
- Join Us Saturday, Feb. 8th - DO YOUR PART! PEACE & PROGRESS PART II!
- Heartland 2050 North Omaha Forum
- It's Time to Mobilize: 2013 Charter Convention
- All of Our Students Will Achieve and Succeed: Empowerment Network Community Meeting Recap
- Church-based Economics Summit THIS FRIDAY
- Christmas in the Village is Near!
- RECENT NEWS
STEP-UP OMAHA! recruits, trains and places prepared Omaha youth and young adults age 14 to 21, in mutually beneficial paid summer jobs and work experience opportunities.
"A job gives teenagers and young adults more than a paycheck. Jobs help to develop self-esteem, teach time management skills and how to work as part of a team. The Step-Up jobs program provides that first job opportunity for many and Omaha Businesses have a new pool of eager job candidates. The city of Omaha is proud to return as a Step-Up partner in 2014." - Mayor Jean Stothert
Please click on image or the link below to Take the Omaha 360 Challenge:
PLEDGE FOR PEACE AND PROGRESS
The Empowerment Network and Omaha 360 Collaborative partners hosted a city-wide event:
The TURNING POINT: A UNITED CALL FOR PEACE AND PROGRESS - Jan. 25, 2014
Quick highlight reel from 2013. Thank you to our awesome partners. Keep moving forward! Do Your Part!