- Two Weeks Left! Provide Feedback Now!
- A Thank You Note to North Omaha from the Producers of "The Lessons of Hayti"
- HEADSHOTS & HANDSHAKES: A NETWORKING OPPORTUNITY
- Make Our Voices Heard! United Way Phase II Community Assessment
- Join Us Saturday, Feb. 8th - DO YOUR PART! PEACE & PROGRESS PART II!
- Heartland 2050 North Omaha Forum
- It's Time to Mobilize: 2013 Charter Convention
- All of Our Students Will Achieve and Succeed: Empowerment Network Community Meeting Recap
- Church-based Economics Summit THIS FRIDAY
- Christmas in the Village is Near!
What would it take for 100% of our African-American young men to reach success in Omaha?
Our African-American boys and young men are incredibly gifted, talented,
creative and resilient. What can we do to help them reach their full potential?
A Special Empowerment Network Monthly Community Meeting
Saturday, May 17, 2014
Omaha North High School
9:00 am to 11:30 am
Breakfast, Networking and Displays start at 9:00 am
Please join us for the official community launch of the
Omaha African-American Male Achievement Collaboration
with Mayor Jean Stothert, Councilman Ben Gray, Douglas County Treasurer John Ewing,
Commissioner Chris Rodgers, and national guests, Leon Andrews of the National League of Cities (Washington, D.C.) and Lewis Brown of Policy Link (Oakland, California)
Quick highlight reel from 2013. Thank you to our awesome partners. Keep moving forward! Do Your Part!