- Omaha - One of 11 Cities selected for Comprehensive African-American Male Initiative
- Omaha 360 Mobile Job and Resource Fair takes job opportunities directly to the neighborhood
- African American Leaders Working Together in Omaha
- National Leaders coming to Omaha for 3rd Annual Leadership Conference
- $35 Million Creighton University Medical Center in North Omaha
- Two Weeks Left! Provide Feedback Now!
- A Thank You Note to North Omaha from the Producers of "The Lessons of Hayti"
- HEADSHOTS & HANDSHAKES: A NETWORKING OPPORTUNITY
- Make Our Voices Heard! United Way Phase II Community Assessment
- Join Us Saturday, Feb. 8th - DO YOUR PART! PEACE & PROGRESS PART II!
DO YOU WANT...
More Jobs and Businesses?
Safer and Healthier Neighborhoods?
An Arts and Culture District?
DO YOUR PART!
A Special Empowerment Network Monthly Community Meeting
Saturday, September 13, 2014
Omaha North High School
9:00 am to 11:00 am
9:00 am - Networking, Breakfast & Information Tables
Job Opportunities - Urban League
Educational Opportunities and Services - OPS
Health Services - Charles Drew Health Center
Housing - Family Housing Advisory Services
Neighborhood Connections - NONA
Register to Vote - Raise the Vote!
Mentoring - 100 Black Men and Midlands Mentoring
Justice - NAACP
Violence Prevention - Omaha 360 & Impact One
And, other community resources
9:30 am to 11:00 am - Interactive Community Meeting - Be a Part of the Positive Change!
Come Learn More and Get Involved:
Important Community Updates and THINGS WE CAN DO TOGETHER!
Recognizing Higher Performing and Most Improved Schools in North Omaha
How does the OPS Bond Impact North Omaha schools? City-wide schools?
Specific Ways to Get Involved with Reducing Violence & Addressing Justice Issues
Meet African-American Men that have committed to becoming Mentors & Coaches
Preview and Information on Striving for Success: Black Male Summit
Preview and Information on the 3rd Annual African-American Leadership Conference
Important Election Issues - RAISE THE VOTE!
Quick highlight reel from 2013. Thank you to our awesome partners. Keep moving forward! Do Your Part!